3 SIMPLE WAYS TO MAKE THIS HALLOWEEN EXTRA SWEET
Eeeeeekkk, we’re so excited! Halloween is just around the block, and we’re counting down some ways to make this holiday extra fangtastic. So, check out these ghoulishly good ideas for making this Halloween a scream.
BUT FIRST, DON’T FORGET TO ENTER OUR PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST!
We’ll be selecting 3 lucky winners to win a special shipment of their favorite flavors. So, don’t miss out. The deadline to enter is October 31 at 9 AM Eastern.
- Paint a pumpkin. Pick up some mini pumpkins and paint each one like a scoop of your favorite ice cream. Stack them on top of each other and hot glue an ice cream cone on top.
- Use our printable stencil. Simple yet sweet, this idea is great for kids (or kids at heart). Click here to download a pumpkin carving stencil you can print at home.
- Make your own “ice scream” inspired design. The possibilities are endless! Not sure what to do? Pop over to Pinterest for some inspiration and let your imagination run wild.
1. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FOOD
Not sure what to make for dinner? Never fear! These meals are fun to make and even more fun to eat. So, before your little goblins and ghouls head out to trick-or-treat, send them away with a snack, like hotdog mummies or pumpkin pizza! To make hotdog mummies, cut up pastry rolls, wrap them around hotdogs and top with edible googly eyes. For pumpkin pizza, place your pizza ingredients into a jack-o-lantern design.
2. MAKE AN “ICE SCREAM” SUNDAE BAR
Once the trick-or-treating is done, there are still plenty of ways to have fun. As the kids are sorting out their candy, break out your favorite Hudsonville Ice Cream flavors and set up an ice “scream” sundae bar. Then, let them use their Halloween candy as the toppings. This idea is so simple, it’s almost scary.
3. HAVE A HALLOWEEN MOVIE MARATHON
End the night by cozying up and watching your favorite Halloween-themed movie. Here’s a list of our favorite flicks.